- Privacy & Policy
Privacy & Policy
We will comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information and will handle personal information appropriately.
1Acquisition of Personal Information
2Use of Personal Information
When using personal information for purposes not specified below, we will do so after obtaining the consent of the person in advance.
- Response to request for quotation and sending of materials
- Answers to consultations and sending materials
- Providing information on various services
- Fulfillment of contract
- Business negotiations, meetings, contact
- Performance of contract with the consignor (in the case of personal information provided by the consignor in connection with our entrusted business)
3Security Management of Personal Information
4Entrustment of Personal Information
5Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual concerned is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When entrusting a part or all of the business to a business consigor in order to proceed smoothly.
- When consent has been obtained in advance.
- When providing to those listed in the "Shared Use of Personal Information" below
- When accompanying business succession
6Shared use of Personal Information
We may share the personal information of our customers with specific suppliers, distributors, and other parties, and we will notify them in advance by posting the details on our website.
The following is a list of current joint users and their details.
・Shared use of personal information with OMRON Corporation
We will share the personal information obtained from customers in connection with the sale and maintenance of products and services handled by OMRON Corporation (hereinafter referred to as products) as follows.
- Range of people who use it jointly
OMRON Corporation and OMRON Corporation's domestic and overseas subsidiaries or affiliates
- Purpose of use of the user
①Provision and guidance of various information such as product information related to products, etc.
②Information and implementation of events such as campaigns and exhibitions related to products, etc.
③Providing and sending various materials and samples such as catalogs and CD-ROMs related to products
④Survey and analysis of questionnaires for planning, development and sales of products, etc.
⑤Use necessary for providing and maintaining the products requested or purchased by the customer
- Items of personal data used jointly
Company name, company address, office, affiliation name, job title, name, age, TEL, FAX, email address
- Name of the person responsible for managing shared personal data
OMRON Corporation Industrial Automation Business company
Address:801 Minamifudodocho, Horikawa Higashiiri, Shiokoji-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, JAPAN 600-8530
7Disclosure, Correction of Personal Information
8Acquisition of Access Logs
We are not responsible for any damage caused by using the Google Analytics service.
This is an important matter regarding disclaimer.
Information on Daido Co., Ltd. website (hereinafter referred to as "this site" or "we") is provided free of charge except for some services. Regarding browsing and collecting information on websites using this site, we have the necessary legal rights depending on whether the information meets the needs of the user, storage and duplication of information, and any other usage by the user. Please do so at your own risk, such as complying with laws and regulations regarding copyright, confidentiality, defamation, and dignity. We shall not be liable for any troubles, losses, damages, etc. regarding the use of this site. We do not guarantee the legality, accuracy, morality, up-to-dateness, appropriateness, copyright permission or existence of the websites and software introduced on this site. If you move from this site to another site by a link or banner, we will not take any responsibility for the information, services, etc. provided at the destination site.
If you have any concerns about production line, FA parts and robots,
Please contact us.